Thank you for your interest in the Paul McGhee Undergraduate Division of the NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies. Our admission process is selective, and McGhee applicants are evaluated individually on their ability to benefit from, and contribute to, the robust learning environment that the Division offers.
The Admissions Committee welcomes applicants who are at different stages in their personal lives and professional careers, and who demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Motivation to learn and to succeed in a university environment
- Self-direction in setting goals and meeting deadlines
- Maturity, responsibility, and focus
- Intellectual curiosity about the world in which we live
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing
Once you have explored all that the Paul McGhee Division has to offer, carefully review the step-by-step overview of the admissions process below and apply.
If you have questions about admissions, credit transfer from previously attended institutions of higher learning, or credit for life experience, we invite you to contact one of our admissions counselors, or call us at 212-998-7100.