Which Program Is Right for You?
Ideally, you can have the best of both worlds: spend the summer at the Summer Publishing Institute gaining an introduction to publishing, and then enter the graduate program already with credit for the equivalent of some introductory graduate courses.
If that’s not possible, then ask yourself: Which program best meets my needs, budget, and goals?
Quick Look: MS in Publishing
A deep exploration of the publishing world and a degree that signals a commitment to the industry.
- Duration: Two years (full-time), or three to four years (part-time)
- Cost: Graduate Tuition, Fees, and Expenses breakdown
- Earned upon completion: MS in Publishing: Digital and Print Media
Summer Publishing Institute (SPI)
Quick Look: Summer Publishing Institute (SPI)
A short-term, intensive introduction that provides the foundation and skills to enter the publishing field quickly.
- Duration: Six weeks
- Cost: A breakdown of costs can be found in the SPI brochure
- Earned upon completion: Six graduate credits